Saturday, September 4, 2010

Three Days Till College.


Well, Its September already!!!! I am three days from starting my very first day in college.
Some may say I've experienced a bit of college in my Pathways class, though, then I had
a High School teacher not a Professor and yet got college credits...but still was maintained
at a High School level. Though the portfolio I completed was at college level. I am blessed
to say God has provided so much for me this first year. With many scholarships to completely
pay for my year. I will say at first, I was NOT willing to sit there and fill out so many scholarships.
Though, I am beyond thankful for those who made me and pushed me to fill them out. I am
blessed in so many ways. More than I deserve. I will never accredit any of this to myself or my
works for I am nothing aside from my Savior. He deserves all the glory, praise and honor from
my life and He should from yours too? What are you doing this day to live for Him? Does He have
complete control of your life? Are you a fence rider? (It doesn't exist really, either you are for
God and desire only Him or you are of the world and under satans complete control). Or
are you one of those who know all the right things to say, thinking you got everyone fooled
because you have all the knowledge right yet it hasn't fallen into your heart at all. Well you
may have all the right answers and can fool a lot of people. People wont be on your side
when the world is over and you stand alone in front of God and He states depart from me
for I never knew you... and you can say well I did this or that in His name... but it will
not stand. Maybe its time you stand up and now decide whose side are you really on?
If you realize you are not saved... cry out to Jesus and plead and beg of Him to chose and
save you. Never stop praying that until He does, and if you are sincere He will.
Praying for you all,
God bless,
Love in Christ
Rach


1 comment:

Aunt Cya's Pics said...

Amen! Those words are so true! (and you are welcome...I take no credit for that though...I was ONLY being OBEDIENT) Praying for you always!