Thursday, September 23, 2010

my awakening in the night

So, I had fallen asleep around 11:30 and was suddenly awakened out of a sound sleep! The sudden urge to write... but I was tired.



Suddenly a song was playing on my ipod.... Legacy by Sanctus Real.

Free me , my hands are tied , I'm so tired of wasting time , these endless inventions steal my attention from real life ((when its done , when its done))Oh i wanna leave a legacy , to be remembered , more than just a memory that fades away , 'cause we only (we only ) get one life

And will the world see christ , when they look at my life ....Oh will the world see

Come on , give me ,give me , real life , no more no more wastein time .. cause we only we only get one life (Just one life)

So... this is what I wrote.



So its 12:30 am... and I am awakened. Feeling heavy burdened to write this note- so much so I tried to ignore it and could not go back to sleep. I had to get up despite what time it was and what time I have to get up in the morning.



Nevertheless, My heart is weighing heavy as many "Christians" live their lives daily- living for themselves, solving THEIR OWN problems on their own; but say they are relying on God to take care of it. Ever notice man's common problem? -- Themselves. But my heart is aching. We get ONE life ONE chance to proclaim God, the Gospel, HIS work in our lives, the cross, HIS redemption, HIS goodness, HIS just being, HIS righteousness, HIS holiness, HIS righteous anger, HIS sovereignty, HIS forgiveness, HIS sacrifice, HIS choosing us, HIS love for us, HIS hatred of sin, HIS intolerance for the tolerant church, HIS creation, HIS guidance, HIS counsel, HIS trust, HIM not need you, but choosing you, HIS unending grace, HIS mercy, HIS sanctification, HIS imputation, HIM taking your place on the cross, where YOU and I should have died, HIS ability to defeat death and Hell, HIS healing, HIS righteous right hand that holds up the Christian daily, HIS word on our heart, HIM the one who knit you together in your mothers womb, HE who is the beginning and the end, HE who holds your tears, HIM who wrote out your life, for HIS good, HE who gave you breath, HIS desire that none would perish, HIS correction and discipline, HIS friendship for the lonely heart, HE the I AM WHO I AM, HE the awesome God, HE the Creator, greater so much greater than creation. HE of divine love, happiness and peace, HE is first, last and ONLY, HE is omniscient, HE has directed the Spirit of the LORD, HE gives understanding, HE's taught the path of justice, HE gives wisdom to those who ask, HE does not forget those HE has called, HE has inscribed you on the palms of HIS hands, HIS ways are not our ways, HIS thoughts are not our thoughts, HE is almighty, HE is LORD, HE is the lilly of the valley, HE is eternal Father, HE is the Prince of peace, HE is the lamb who taketh away the sin of the world, HE is purer than gold, more precious than silver, HE is wiser than the wisest living man, HE is the Son of man, HE is the Word of God, which is alive and sharper than a two-edged sword, HE is the bread of life, HE is the Shepard, HE is the door of the sheep, HE is all sufficient, HE is the provider, HE is EVERYTHING, HE is JESUS CHRIST and HOLY SPIRIT, HE is the trinity, HE is calling to you, answer to HIM!



I have merely scratched the surface to all He is- we need to serve Him to fear Him to live for ONLY Him and who He is- be in his will not ours. OBEY and TRUST Him in everything not in somethings. Are you ready and willing to fallow Him to the full account- with all that you have- be not of this world but renewed in the likeness of Christ!!!! Christ was NOT sin, He became sin for His name sake to proclaim His goodness. To say I paid that price for you!!! What price are you willing to give for Him. He came to bind up the broken heart and set the captive free. He has anointed His chosen to do the same, to preach the gospel NOT to be ashamed of Him, ----- SO WHAT IF YOU OFFEND SOMEONE! It is called conviction... to their lost soul and their realization of their need of a Savior. This "you're right and I am right" stuff is Satan's tool to keep Christians silent----I AM SICK OF BEING SILENT!!!! being told that if you offend someone you are being too judgemental... AM I????? Is it TOO judgemental of me that I care and know where unsaved people go.... to Hell and I am trying to save them from that eternity if I spread the Gospel than a seed may be planted for God to grow and do work in that persons life. How is it that I am offending when I am only trying to protect and care for an unsaved brother or sister. How is it judgemental that I spread the Gospel in hopes that they would accept God by the conviction in their heart. The gospel is supposed to break and make you feel uncomfortable in your sin. Conviction that you are wrong and in a desperate and dire need for Gods saving grace. Your punishment is death, you and I deserve it for we have sinned against a Holy God, we cannot be in His presence for we are covered in sin. God is NOT sin, HE DOES NOT TOLERATE IT... so why should WE if we are to be LIKE HIM!!!!! A price is needed to be paid. So



" He sent His son into the world not to condemn the world but through Him may they be saved, through Him and ONLY Him. He who believes in Him is NOT judged, He who does not believe has been judged already because he has not believed in the ONLY begotten Son of God. This is the judgement, that Light has come into the world, and man loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. For everyone who does evil HATES the Light, and does NOT come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But he who practices truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God." John 3: 17-21



Don't you understand? My heart aches for the unbeliever. If you only focus on loving them, telling them its going to be okay- don't you realize, dear Christian, your TOLERANCE for them and THEIR SIN is you loving them, that person to death straight into their grave and their eternity in HELL. All because you cared for YOUR namesake, YOUR acceptance in this world. Well I AM SORRY! I WILL NOT BE THAT TYPE OF CHRISTIAN!!! I WILL NOT LOVE SOMEONE TO HELL, I BELIEVE IN THE POWER AND MIRACLE OF THE GOSPEL- I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED! because the moment I turned to Christ when He chose me. I said that I was NO longer a slave to sin but a BOND SERVANT of Christ. I am captivated by Him and NO other arms I would want my life to be in! We have this short life- to win souls for Him- we are not of this world - our focus is not on the things of this world but of something higher---- something ETERNAL. So why are we so scared??? If you are truly saved- what is the worst that could happen to you if you stood up for Christ unashamed??? DIE? Well, then you would be in eternity with the Savior--- Doesn't sound so bad now, Huh?



Well. Just to have you all know... Even my own words convicted me!!! Its not just for those who read it.



Love in Christ,

Rach

1 comment:

Aunt Cya's Pics said...

You are absolutely right...man's problem is himself! This note is VERY convicting to me. (I will email you just how convicting if you would like to know.)

God is AWESOME! He has laid this on my heart for awhile now. I have NOT spoken a word of it to anyone in any form and you are the third person to bring it up.

Just to say we are a Christian is enough for the world, but not for God. He KNOWS our hearts! The world only knows what we tell them and let them see. We are NOT fooling God, even though we are fooling the world. Christians are hated by the world (the Bible says so). Afterall they CRUCIFIED Christ even after all of the wonderful miracles He performed. They are to be haters of sin...including our own sins. They are to COMPLETELY surrender everything to God...desires, wants, thoughts, speech, LIVES!

Every Christian, myself included, needs to step back and think:
"If I was on trial for being a Christian, would I be convicted?"
"Am I a threat to satan?"
"In what areas am I NOT fully surrendered to God?"

I have soooooooo much more to say about this still (about MYSELF), but I must hold my tongue for now.

Thank you for obeying the Lord and posting this!

Love you, my sister in Christ :)